No litters planned for a few years. Please contact me for references in the meantime!
I want to help you get the best working partner I can!
About how we raise puppies:
- Our puppies are raised in our home and are exposed to people (and toddlers!), other animals, and taken on adventures when it is safe for them. We do some conditioning with them to help early potty training, some early obedience training, and do kind neurological stimulation from an early age to help them be tractable to discomfort.
- We guarantee them to work and we will take back any dog, for any reason.
- We will support you throughout the life of the dog.
- We do not require spay/neuter contracts.
- We rehome our puppies between 8-12 weeks. We prefer to keep the pups later for people new to these lines of Aussies to ensure they do not go through a major fear period during the new home transition.
About reserving one:
- We ship, though charge for delivery as the nearest shipping airport is 4 hours away, and can you host for pickup.
- We will test the puppies on ducks and/or sheep and goats before going to their homes and potentially before assignment. They will go home with eye clearances, registration papers, and up to date on shots.
- Our puppies are raised in our home and are exposed to people, other animals, and taken on adventures when it is safe for them. We guarantee them to work and we will take back any dog, for any reason. We will support you throughout the life of the dog.
- I am open to creative financing or co ownership on pups, this litter is a financial loss and I want the breed to gain. Price should not be a reason for stopping placement.