Gina’s been in Aussies a good, long time – 30 + years – starting out with the classic “I got a dog from my horse trainer” and moving into the conformation and obedience world, she transitioned to agility . . . and then one day there was a puppy that rocked her world.
In this session, we find out about:
- Where “Windmill,” her kennel name came from
- How she went about getting Hall of Fame status for her breeding program and her dogs
- How she ended up getting into the working program
- She answers the question, “Can you have it all” with regard to the split occurring in the breed
- Approaching Aussie health with a level and educated head.
Links and resources mentioned:
- Windmill Aussies (the link is a little outdated) – check out the Hall of Fame page to see the dogs she mentions in the past!
- A link to see Gina’s kennel and Hall of Fame dogs (amongst others)
- More current photos of Gina’s dogs
And some photos of Gina and her dogs today:
Here are some top ranked Amazon books on Sports Psychology – have any recommendations? I want to hear them!
To get more podcasts directly to your device as they become available, you can subscribe on iTunes !
Also, reviews on iTunes are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! I read each and every one of them, and feel free to share your URL there so I can contact you later on and say thanks!
You can ask questions and leave comments at 805 225 3073